Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gratitude



I was reading Megann's blog and really liked her idea of spending this month showing some gratitude. For me, I am grateful for my Temple recommend. We went to the temple last week and they turned me away.....Ok, I guess that wouldn't surprise you, but it isn't what you think. My recommend had expired. I am still not the world's most religious guy, but I do love the temple. I saw the Bishop today, and I am close to being admitted again. So let's all check our wallets and the dates, and spend a little time thinking about how lucky we are to have a nearby temple, and the permission to visit it.

2 comments:

Megann said...

Thanks for catching the gratitude bug.

Glad you got your temple recommend too.

Love ya.

courtney said...

I'm glad it was less than a year before you made a new post!

Do you remember what I asked you about putting up childhood stories and such on the blog so that we have them for posterity...that way, when there are a bunch of them, we could turn it into a book. So, start writing your stories, starting with yours and mom's engagement story, and possibly, if you remember, could you tell the birth stories of the kids?